dinsdag 6 januari 2015

Start of a year, start of a blog


With a New Year people set their goals for the year and I am not different.
It's been a long time that I thought about starting a blog and said to myself, hey lets give it a shot.

What will I do with this blog, well first of all it will be so people who want to track my progress on my miniature games can do so.
And also in time I will make some reviews on comics, films, series and games.

What progress will you be able to follow?


In the world of warmachine/hordes
I have found my fun again with my Khador army and will try alot of things with my strakov and zerkova army (wich will make me paint allot again) and I shall do my best to do a battle report now and then.
I also have started on a Circle of Orboros army (yay more painting), so allso battle reports for the hippies of this game.

In the world of 40k and 30k
In 40k I will mostly work on my Orks (the never ending army) and I also have enough work left on my Astra Millitarum.
This year I will also share some love with my Ravenwing army which will need allot of time and effort.
And for 30k we are doing a tale of x gamers with some people in Belgium and I have chosen the mighty Mechanicum so will paint and play allot with them this year.

In other gaming worlds
I'm participating in a Dreadball league with the nameless ones under the team name "Cthulhu for President"
Bolt Action is also eagerly awaiting some love to get painted and of that I represent The Partisans.

So yea mayor things to do and not a clue if I will be able to do it all this year, but no pressure.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten