woensdag 4 februari 2015

Projects projects everywhere!!!



Ok after a month of not doing anything with my blog, I finally found time and ideas.

First of all I am participating in a league of 30k gamers.
We build a 1000p Warhammer 30k army and paint everything.
So every month we have to paint 1 unit, but because I didn't find time for it last month there are 2 units on my painting table for my Mechanicum Army and 1 already assembled.

Battle automata
Also had a bit of a burnout with 40k,but been able to kick start my engine with a new army that has been tempting me for a very very long time.
I'm going to make a Daemon army with not one, not two but three deathstars.
It will consist of the screamer star, drone star and a hidden gem in my eyes the find star.
Already build my 2 tzeentch heralds and started work on my slaanesh herald

Herald of Slaanesh mount

First herald of Tzeentch

Second Herald of Tzeentch

From now on I'll try and update this blog more frequently, so see you all next time


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten